Start Date: 8/10/2021 12:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/14/2021 11:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Zoom Location:
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
NOTE: If you are a SPAH member, please log in before clicking on the Member Registration button -- it'll save you time and chasing around to different screens.
SPAH's annual convention has moved to virtual for 2021. Still lots of seminars and great performers, only this year it's all delivered over Zoom! Click here for more information on the performers. Click here to see the pricing table for the convention.
- Online registration is available until August 10. If you would prefer to register by mail, you can download a printable version of the convention registration form here.
- Members: If you need to renew your membership, you can do that during the registration (in the My Information tab).
- Non-members: Click here to join, and then come back here and register. The total cost will be cheaper, and you'll have the benefits of membership! (Yes, you can register without joining, but why would you?)
- Up to nine guests can be entered with your registration for your convenience. If your guest is a member, be sure to register them as a Member/Spouse so they get the member pricing.
- Day tickets are not available: Given the reduced price for the convention, and the complexity of adding day tickets to an on-line event, it just wasn't feasible.
- Cancellations: No refunds can be made after July 31