Start Date: 8/15/2023 1:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/19/2023 11:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Sheraton Westport Chalet Location:
191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO United States 63146
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
NOTE: If you are a SPAH member, please log in before clicking on the Member Registration button -- it'll save you time and chasing around to different screens.
SPAH's annual convention is live for 2023! Lots of seminars and great performers, and this year it's all live and in person again! Click here for more information on the performers. Click here to see the pricing table for the convention. To get the SPAH rate at the hotel, click here or call 888-627-7066.
- Registration for attending the conference in person is available until July 31 from this site. If you would prefer to register by mail, you can download a printable version of the convention registration form here.
- Members: If you need to renew your membership, you can do that during the registration (in the My Information tab).
- Non-members: Click here to join, and then come back here and register. The total cost will be cheaper, and you'll have the benefits of membership! (Yes, you can register without joining, but why would you?)
- Up to nine guests can be entered with your registration for your convenience. If your guest is a member, be sure to register them as a Member/Spouse so they get the member pricing.
- Registration for virtual attendance: Registration to attend the convention Online will open in early May at our new SPAH Store: https://spahstore.org/store
- Day tickets are available: You can pre-register for Saturday on-line, including the banquet. For other day tickets that cover the seminars and evening shows, registration is available at the convention.
- No vaccinations required: Given what we know today, there will be no vaccination requirements to attend but, for your own and other’s safety, we ask that you use the vaccination program to prevent serious illness in large gatherings. Similarly, the wearing of masks will be your choice, but is encouraged, when possible, in close quarters. We also encourage onsite testing if you have any doubt about your wellness at the Convention.
- Cancellations: No pre-registration refunds can be made after July 31