Start Date: 8/11/2020 1:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/15/2020 11:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet Location:
191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO United States 63146
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
NOTE: If you are a SPAH member, please log in before clicking on the Member Registration button -- it'll save you time and chasing around to different screens.
SPAH's annual convention, with lots of seminars, tons (literally) of great performers, a wonderful banquet, and more harmonica jamming than you could imagine (if you've never been to one of our conventions, that is)! Click here for more information on the location and performers. Click here to see the pricing table for the convention.
- Online registration is available until July 31. The deadline for early-bird pricing is June 30. After July 31, registration is only available at the convention. If you would prefer to register by mail, you can download a printable version of the convention registration form here. (Note: Only the early-bird prices are shown during the early-bird period.)
- Members: If you need to renew your membership, you can do that during the registration (in the My Information tab).
- Non-members: Click here to join, and then come back here and register. The total cost will be the same, and you'll have the benefits of membership! (Yes, you can register without joining, but why would you?)
- Seating will be assigned for the Saturday night banquet/show in the order in which applications are received. Early applicants receive table seating nearest the stage. Members who want to sit together must apply within a week of the first applicant to ensure that they will sit together. The maximum seating is 10 people at a table—plan accordingly.
- Up to nine guests can be entered with your registration, allowing you and your guests to sit at the same table. If your guest is a member, be sure to register them as a Member/Spouse so they get the member pricing.
- Day tickets: We are not selling advance day tickets for days other than Saturday. Day tickets are available at the convention. Be sure and get your room reservation in advance, though, because we almost always sell out.
- Hotel reservations: Reserve online here or call 888- 627-7066 and ask for the SPAH Convention rate ($119/night).
- Cancellations: No refunds can be made after July 31