Start Date: 8/9/2022 12:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/13/2022 11:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel Location:
100 E 2nd St
Tulsa, OK United States 74103
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
NOTE: If you are a SPAH member, please log in before clicking on the Member Registration button -- it'll save you time and chasing around to different screens.
SPAH's annual convention is live for 2022! Lots of seminars and great performers, and this year it's all live and in person again! Click here for more information on the performers. Click here to see the pricing table for the convention. To get the SPAH rate at the hotel, click here or call 888-591-1234.
- Registration for attending the conference in person is available until July 24 from this site. If you would prefer to register by mail, you can download a printable version of the convention registration form here. Note that your registration is not complete until you have submitted your proof of vaccination to HealthCheck@SPAH.org or mailed it to SPAH Inc., P.O. Box 551381, Dallas, TX 75355
- Members: If you need to renew your membership, you can do that during the registration (in the My Information tab).
- Non-members: Click here to join, and then come back here and register. The total cost will be cheaper, and you'll have the benefits of membership! (Yes, you can register without joining, but why would you?)
- Up to nine guests can be entered with your registration for your convenience. If your guest is a member, be sure to register them as a Member/Spouse so they get the member pricing.
- Registration for virtual attendance: For registration to attend the convention Online, please go to our new SPAH Store here: https://spahstore.org/store
- Day tickets are available (Online only): You can get day tickets that cover the seminars and evening shows, including the banquet on Saturday. The same vaccine rules apply, and all registrations must be completed by July 24.
- Cancellations: No refunds can be made after July 24