Renewing online: First, a request. Please don’t fill out the new membership online form. This will create a new membership for you, instead of renewing your membership. Please follow these directions instead.
1. Login to your account: Enter your username and password to log into your member profile page. If you’ve forgotten your Username, it is most likely your first initial, capitalized, followed by your last name, the first letter also capitalized. So, for instance, John Doe’s username would probably be JDoe. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on Forgot Your Password? “Click Here!!” link in the left hand column, and your password will be emailed to you. For those few cases where these suggestions don’t work, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will send you your username and password. Unfortunately, I’m not as quick as the automated method, so it may take a few days if you have to email me.
2. Once you’re on your member profile page, please take a minute to verify that we have all the correct information for you – address, phone number, preferred email, and all the other information there.
3. There’s a menu along the left side of the member profile page. At the bottom of the menu, right above Logout, is Membership Renewal. Click on this to renew your membership.
4. The membership renewal page shows your current membership type and the membership fee. If you need to change your membership type, select that option before clicking on the Next button at the bottom right.
5. If you choose to change your membership type, you will get the opportunity to select your new membership type, and it will show you the new membership fee.
6. Whether or not you changed your membership type, click on the Next button to go to the payment page.
7. Fill out the payment form with your credit card information and your billing address. Click on “Accept & Complete” to make the payment. Your membership is renewed!